SpeedBo 2013SpeedBo 2013
Search the blog
- So a couple of us are shooting for WAY over 50K for National Novel Writing Month. Who wants to join our little band of overachievers? 54 minutes ago
- Old books, old friends fb.me/8bod1Dxjf 5 hours ago
- Old books, old friends: C.S. Lewis wrote in a letter, “I can’t imagine a man really enjoying a book and readi... bit.ly/2eUrJxN 5 hours ago
- 1200 for the day (so far!) and passed 10K for the novella! Maybe this ball will finally act like it's rolling downhill! 8 hours ago
- THIS!!! ON SO MANY LEVELS!!! I work best at night! (Must be a family thing because h/t Laurel ;)) fb.me/59IAJ8m74 10 hours ago
- 8,523 hits
Author Archives: Carol Moncado
Hey all – don’t forget I’ve moved my blog to my website. http://www.carolmoncado.com/wordpress I’m running a giveaway for signups to my new Newsletter. You can sign up here. All the details, including the Rafflecopter, can be found here.
My blog has MOVED!!!! It is now embedded in my website and can be found at: http://carolmoncado.com/wordpress/ All posts/comments/etc have been moved! Thanks for checking it out over there!
He’ll keep her safe—at any cost Protecting the royal family is Linus Murati’s job. So when the queen’s younger sister is attacked, the devoted Lydian royal guardsman goes into action and saves her life. But this was no random occurrence. … Continue reading
Laughter, Romance, and Action Abound in This New Series from Mary Connealy Swept away when her wagon train attempts a difficult river crossing, Ruthy MacNeil isn’t all that upset at being separated from the family who raised her. All they’ve … Continue reading
Handsome Cowboy or Debonair Tycoon. How’s a Girl to Choose? Molly Lovelace dreams of a life without cares in Lockhart, Texas. She also dreams of handsome wrangler Bailey Garner, her ardent but inconsistent beau. The problem is, with Bailey’s poor … Continue reading
So the amazing Melissa Tagg [coordinator extra-ordinaire of the MBT Frasier Blog Tour] sent those of us participating a bunch of questions that we could answer if needed help getting this blog started. And I’m not ashamed to admit… I’m … Continue reading
A daring rescue. A difficult choice. Sophie desperately wants to get away from her stepmother’s jealousy, and believes escape is her only chance to be happy. Then a young man named Gabe arrives from Hagenheim Castle, claiming she is betrothed … Continue reading