SpeedBo 2013SpeedBo 2013
Search the blog
- The Christian’s Writers’ Conferences: Last year was a busy year for me. When I sat down to do my taxes this pa... bit.ly/1UveMee 34 minutes ago
- GOOD ENOUGH FOR A PRINCESS set to Permafree? Check! Graphic design stuff? Check! Two swim team practices? Check!... fb.me/45Rrw4rXi 5 hours ago
- I've never thought about it that way. But it certainly seems polite. Part of it is probably my smallish town... fb.me/6FP8bA0jM 10 hours ago
- Managed about 1150 words at home. Time for evening swim team. See what I can get... fb.me/2oj19CUcq 11 hours ago
- Laurel Hardin Crook - I think that makes us second cousins. Ditto (but different side), Allen Gaspard. Which... fb.me/86jvxmWAx 12 hours ago
- 8,083 hits
Author Archives: Carol Moncado
Hey all – don’t forget I’ve moved my blog to my website. http://www.carolmoncado.com/wordpress I’m running a giveaway for signups to my new Newsletter. You can sign up here. All the details, including the Rafflecopter, can be found here.
My blog has MOVED!!!! It is now embedded in my website and can be found at: http://carolmoncado.com/wordpress/ All posts/comments/etc have been moved! Thanks for checking it out over there!
He’ll keep her safe—at any cost Protecting the royal family is Linus Murati’s job. So when the queen’s younger sister is attacked, the devoted Lydian royal guardsman goes into action and saves her life. But this was no random occurrence. … Continue reading
Laughter, Romance, and Action Abound in This New Series from Mary Connealy Swept away when her wagon train attempts a difficult river crossing, Ruthy MacNeil isn’t all that upset at being separated from the family who raised her. All they’ve … Continue reading
Handsome Cowboy or Debonair Tycoon. How’s a Girl to Choose? Molly Lovelace dreams of a life without cares in Lockhart, Texas. She also dreams of handsome wrangler Bailey Garner, her ardent but inconsistent beau. The problem is, with Bailey’s poor … Continue reading
So the amazing Melissa Tagg [coordinator extra-ordinaire of the MBT Frasier Blog Tour] sent those of us participating a bunch of questions that we could answer if needed help getting this blog started. And I’m not ashamed to admit… I’m … Continue reading
A daring rescue. A difficult choice. Sophie desperately wants to get away from her stepmother’s jealousy, and believes escape is her only chance to be happy. Then a young man named Gabe arrives from Hagenheim Castle, claiming she is betrothed … Continue reading