SpeedBo 2013SpeedBo 2013
Search the blog
- Quick question: for cake mix in a kitchenAid stand mixer, which blade do you use? The paddle or the whip one? 13 hours ago
- On Moments with Special Guest Jessica Keller: Help me give a warm, InspyRomance welcome to Jessica Keller! Jes... bit.ly/1CA9l77 18 hours ago
- Bwahahahaha! I love it!! If you're not following HONY, you should be. fb.me/35bK1GNe1 1 day ago
- Criminal Minds did not record. It is now but there went the first 17 minutes :p. 1 day ago
- Good for him. "Used to be" are key words there. If you look at HONY's pics in his page, there's another picture... fb.me/3GLpPLqEq 1 day ago
- 7,729 hits
Author Archives: Carol Moncado
Hey all – don’t forget I’ve moved my blog to my website. http://www.carolmoncado.com/wordpress I’m running a giveaway for signups to my new Newsletter. You can sign up here. All the details, including the Rafflecopter, can be found here.
My blog has MOVED!!!! It is now embedded in my website and can be found at: http://carolmoncado.com/wordpress/ All posts/comments/etc have been moved! Thanks for checking it out over there!
He’ll keep her safe—at any cost Protecting the royal family is Linus Murati’s job. So when the queen’s younger sister is attacked, the devoted Lydian royal guardsman goes into action and saves her life. But this was no random occurrence. … Continue reading
Laughter, Romance, and Action Abound in This New Series from Mary Connealy Swept away when her wagon train attempts a difficult river crossing, Ruthy MacNeil isn’t all that upset at being separated from the family who raised her. All they’ve … Continue reading
Handsome Cowboy or Debonair Tycoon. How’s a Girl to Choose? Molly Lovelace dreams of a life without cares in Lockhart, Texas. She also dreams of handsome wrangler Bailey Garner, her ardent but inconsistent beau. The problem is, with Bailey’s poor … Continue reading
So the amazing Melissa Tagg [coordinator extra-ordinaire of the MBT Frasier Blog Tour] sent those of us participating a bunch of questions that we could answer if needed help getting this blog started. And I’m not ashamed to admit… I’m … Continue reading
A daring rescue. A difficult choice. Sophie desperately wants to get away from her stepmother’s jealousy, and believes escape is her only chance to be happy. Then a young man named Gabe arrives from Hagenheim Castle, claiming she is betrothed … Continue reading