SpeedBo 2013SpeedBo 2013
Search the blog
- Oooooooo!!!!!! Could be interesting!!! Jen Cvelbar, Kathleen Y'Barbo Turner, Amie Carroll White, Ginger... fb.me/2PlVp7j3E 1 hour ago
- Thanks to brainstorming with Jennifer Zarifeh Major, I now have the perfect idea for the story that will be in a set early next year. 1 hour ago
- Home alone for a while. Let's see what mischief I can write. 6 hours ago
- Character Spotlight: Jake Womack from More than Words fb.me/6rAsXcJkK 13 hours ago
- Character Spotlight: Jake Womack from More than Words: I believe it was Anais Nin who is credited for saying,... bit.ly/2a7Tc0R 13 hours ago
- 8,482 hits
Author Archives: Carol Moncado
Hey all – don’t forget I’ve moved my blog to my website. http://www.carolmoncado.com/wordpress I’m running a giveaway for signups to my new Newsletter. You can sign up here. All the details, including the Rafflecopter, can be found here.
My blog has MOVED!!!! It is now embedded in my website and can be found at: http://carolmoncado.com/wordpress/ All posts/comments/etc have been moved! Thanks for checking it out over there!
He’ll keep her safe—at any cost Protecting the royal family is Linus Murati’s job. So when the queen’s younger sister is attacked, the devoted Lydian royal guardsman goes into action and saves her life. But this was no random occurrence. … Continue reading
Laughter, Romance, and Action Abound in This New Series from Mary Connealy Swept away when her wagon train attempts a difficult river crossing, Ruthy MacNeil isn’t all that upset at being separated from the family who raised her. All they’ve … Continue reading
Handsome Cowboy or Debonair Tycoon. How’s a Girl to Choose? Molly Lovelace dreams of a life without cares in Lockhart, Texas. She also dreams of handsome wrangler Bailey Garner, her ardent but inconsistent beau. The problem is, with Bailey’s poor … Continue reading
So the amazing Melissa Tagg [coordinator extra-ordinaire of the MBT Frasier Blog Tour] sent those of us participating a bunch of questions that we could answer if needed help getting this blog started. And I’m not ashamed to admit… I’m … Continue reading
A daring rescue. A difficult choice. Sophie desperately wants to get away from her stepmother’s jealousy, and believes escape is her only chance to be happy. Then a young man named Gabe arrives from Hagenheim Castle, claiming she is betrothed … Continue reading